venerdì 4 giugno 2010

A sad future

On Metro, an International free newspaper, an article appeared today:

"In 2030 Italy poorer and older."

In that article many statistics supported that idea.
Only 20 years from now, not so much time left.

I actually think that Italy will be poorer in just 5 or 10 years, because today nobody is taking the necessary care to the economical and political situation to avoid this.

I already spoke in another post about Technological and Scientific state in Italy, explaining that new generations must go to other countries to work.

My company is the best example of a big company destroyed by Italian greed and lack of future vision; in only 13 years, since privatization they have destroyed a great heritage of one of the most important Telecommunication Company in the world.

Stay connected.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...