mercoledì 1 gennaio 2020

SoloLearn

Hi all

Today I want to speak about a great resource to improve programming skills.

SoloLearn

I discovered it some years ago. But recently at end of 2019 I reinstall it on my phone.
The mobile app it very improved compared to when I know it.
There are more features and languages.

Actually I am using it to improve my frontend development skill, with languages like javascript, html, css, ... .

With SoloLearn i am using also MIM0 another learning programming app.

I prefer SoloLearn because include more languages not only web based and you can use it on a laptop instead use it on a mobile phone.

So I recommend this one.

Stay Tuned. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...