martedì 27 aprile 2021

With Simpler is simple to learn english

 Hi all

Today I want talk about a very good application :

Simpler 




I subscribe for $23.00 a Premium subscription.

How is write on site, Simpler include :

★ The KNOW-HOW: learning English grammar with visual rules

★ AN UNUSUAL PRACTICE! "Detective Stories" written in English adapted to consolidate your knowledge

★ Memorize new words through ASSOCIATIONS

★ New SIMULATORS to consolidate knowledge

★ PRACTICE of listening comprehension

★ Regular CHECKPOINTS to assess knowledge and fill in gaps

★ Daily and free TRUNKS with new useful words

★ Ability to learn English for FREE


I recommend this app to learn and improve your english level.

Stay tuned.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...