martedì 2 gennaio 2024

Year 2024 - Objectives 2023 Balance Time

Hi all

Second day 2024 = Time of balance. 

Below my 2023 objectives.


1. Improve My English Level

  • Improve listening comprehension (So and So)
  • See at least one or two films in English 
  • Read at least a book in English (No)
  • Duolingo every day, return and remain in diamond league (So and So)
  • Using Cake App daily (No used only few times)


2. Improve my Chess Level

  • More Matches than 2022 (No)
  • Improve my level  Actually is : (No only problems are positive)

Rapid : 1019 (-36)
Diaries (Giornalieri) : 1229 (-61)
Problems : 1799 (+169)
V/N/S : 232/7/230 (Giornalieri)
V/N/S : 352/21/363(Rapid)

  • Win one or more tournament (No one)


3. Improve my incomes

  • Investments (No)
  • Saving (No)
  • Less expenses than 2022 (No more than ever)
  • Another work (No)


4. Be a better Christian

  • Work for my Church (Yes)
  • Read the bible daily, at least 12 plans on MyVersion (Yes first time 365 days on bible and 140 days on daily rest)
  • Speaks more about Christ to another people (Not enough)


5. Development

  • Deploy one or more application on Google Play (Lineadd and/or CrashP) (Almost circubik)
  • Release at least 10 new repositories on github (actually 1st January 2o24 are 63 repositories) just 10 new repositories.

6. Blog

  • Write more posts on this blog (12 or more) No, only 5


7. Fitness

  • Under or equal to 78 kilograms (Actually 1st January 2o23 my weight is 81,3 Kg) No today 2/1/2024 my weight is 82,2 Kg very bad)
  • Home fit (abdominal, ...) Only first six months of 2023
  • Jogging activities (No)
  • More than 3 Trekking activities (No, just one in Trentino)


8. Courses

  • At least 3 courses (Coursera, EDX, SoloLearn, HacherRank....) (Just 2 on flutter)
  • Improve my Frontend Knowledge (React) (Yes with ContaClara Project)
  • Course Flatter / Dart Yes

I actually think it's one of the worst years, great frustration. Best area was Church area and worstes were Fitness, Chess, Finance. Really really bad year.

Stay tuned.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...