martedì 2 gennaio 2024

Goals 2024

 Hi all

January 2024 and blog about current year objectives divided in Areas :

1. ENGLISH
  • Improve listening comprehension
  • See at least one or two films in English
  • Read at least a book in English
  • Duolingo every day (reach 2500 days)
  • Duolingo return and remain in diamond league

2. CHESS
  • More Matches than 2023
  • Improve my level  Actually is :

Rapid : 1019 
Diaries (Giornalieri) : 1229
Problems : 1799 
V/N/S : 232/7/230 (Giornalieri)
V/N/S : 352/21/363(Rapid)


  • Win one or more tournament

3. FINANCE
  • Investments
  • Saving
  • Less expenses than 2023
  • Another work or fix incomes

4. CHURCH
  • Work for my Church
  • Read the bible daily, at least 12 plans on MyVersion
  • Speaks more about Christ to another people specially friends.

5. PROGRAMMING
  • Deploy one or more application on Google Play 
  • Release at least 10 new repositories on github (actually 1st January 2o24 are 63 repositories) 

6. SOCIAL

  • Write more posts on this blog (12 or more)
  • Improve my Social rank and followers (Instagram actually 160, Reddit 6339 Karma, Threads 18)

7. FITNESS

  • Under or equal to 78 kilograms (Actually 2st January 2o24 my weight is 82,2 Kg)
  • Home fit (abdominal, ...)
  • Jogging activities
  • More than 3 Trekking activities
  • Improve my Padel level
  • At least 6 Padel matches

8. KNOWLEDGE

  • At least 3 courses (Coursera, EDX, SoloLearn, HacherRank....)
  • Improve my frontend knowledge (JAVA, Springs, Maven)
  • Read and study bible

I hope that this year will be better than the previous one, also because worse is difficult :-).

Stay tuned.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...