mercoledì 13 marzo 2024

DBeaver

Hi all

Today I want speak about one of the best DB Client tool in the market : DBeaver .





Why it's so good : 

1) It's an open source project, here github page. 

2) It's multi DB, instead to have many DB client, one for every DB. 

3) It's fast and light.

Before to discover it, I'm using for Oracle DB, ToaD and SQLDeveloper, both of them don't satisfy any of points above.

Actually I am using it for Oracle, Sqlite, Mysql and PostgreSQL.  

Actually, when I write this post, last version is 24.0.0, new versions are released with a great frequency and behind it there are a large community.   

So download it and enjoy.

Stay tuned. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...