mercoledì 1 maggio 2024

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all

Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective possible in the year. So, go.

1st Quarter January - April : 

1. ENGLISH

  • Improve listening comprehension (So and So)
  • See at least one or two films in English (No)
  • Read at least a book in English (No)
  • Duolingo every day (reach 2500 days) (Yes, today I am at 2463)
  • Duolingo return and remain in diamond league (No)


2. CHESS

  • More Matches than 2023 (Yes, I played many matches in 1st quarter)
  • Improve my level  Actually is :

Rapid : 1019   today 936 (No)
Diaries (Giornalieri) : 1229 today 1244 (Yes)
Problems : 1799 today 2056 (Yes)
V/N/S : 232/7/230 (Giornalieri) today 237/7/230 (Yes)
V/N/S : 352/21/363(Rapid) today 447/27/466 (No)


  • Win one or more tournament


3. FINANCE

  • Investments (No)
  • Saving (No)
  • Less expenses than 2023 (No)
  • Another work or fix incomes (Yes another work for Brasil)


4. CHURCH

  • Work for my Church (yes)
  • Read the bible daily, at least 12 plans on MyVersion (Yes 4 plans at the day)
  • Speaks more about Christ to another people specially friends. (So and So)


5. PROGRAMMING

  • Deploy one or more application on Google Play (Yes Circubik in April)
  • Release at least 10 new repositories on github (actually 1st January 2o24 are 63 repositories) (yes 68 at the day +5 repositories)


6. SOCIAL

  • Write more posts on this blog (12 or more) (Yes 6 at the day)
  • Improve my Social rank and followers (Instagram actually 160, Reddit 6339 Karma, Threads 18) (So and So today Instagram 156, Reddit 6440)


7. FITNESS

  • Under or equal to 78 kilograms (Actually 2st January 2o24 my weight is 82,2 Kg) (Yes today 77Kg)
  • Home fit (abdominal, ...) (Yes)
  • Jogging activities (No)
  • More than 3 Trekking activities (No)
  • Improve my Padel level (So and So)
  • At least 6 Padel matches (No just 1 match)


8. KNOWLEDGE

  • At least 3 courses (Coursera, EDX, SoloLearn, HacherRank....) (No)
  • Improve my frontend knowledge (JAVA, Springs, Maven) (No)
  • Read and study bible (No)


This is my level today. Some goals are reached, but in areas like ENGLISH, FINANCE and KNOWLEDGE I have to improve more and more.

Stay tuned.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...