venerdì 2 aprile 2010

Chrome or not Chrome ?

I state that i am a Google's big fan but Chrome is in my opinion the best browser actually. After years of Internet Explorer 5,6,7 and 8, a couple of years with Firefox, finally i discover Chrome.
First Release was a disaster, i download it but when i couldn't navigate on my gmail site. Incredible a Google browser than not permitted go on his sites !!!!! Really a big disappointment.
After a month approximatively i downloaded a more stable version, a very simple and light browser without many function but that worked fine, i was happy!
In that period i used both Chrome and Internet Explorer.
But real leap forward in my opinion was done with version 4 by introducing extensions bridging that gap that divided him from Firefox primarily.
Actually there are many extensions in https://chrome.google.com/extensions and a big developers community.

But why switching to Chrome? Simply because is light and intuitive.
Light and Intuitive, two main features that must have a browser. More is perfectly integrated with another google instruments (gmail, feed, note, buzz, ...). So my advice is to download and use it.

Actually Chrome is third Browser more used but i bet that in three years will be second or first.

In Wikipedia you find a very complete explanation and history of this beautiful browser http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome

Bye to the next post.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...