martedì 6 aprile 2010

Leaving Italy

This morning i read a newsletter from a blog "Italiansinfuga"

In this blog there are many articles about experiences of Italians in other countries and practical advice for those who want to move to other countries.

In 4 months that i read this blog, i never read a bad experience, specially about young Italians that leave Italy after graduation, because not encounter a work.

A phrase that strikes me about all in daily post is "Italy is a country for old men", there aren't spaces for young people.

It's very sad read this, but is more sad know it is true.

But it's true, in Italy a young don't have opportunities specially after a graduation.
Scientific Research in Italy don't exist.
I have friends, very intelligent, graduates, capable but jobless or with temporary jobs underpaid.

Only way to encounter a work is if you know someone with a little recommendation regardless of ability.

So Given this situation the only solution is simply : Leave Italy, certainly is the advice that I will to my son when it's time.

To the next post.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...