giovedì 1 aprile 2010

My First Post

With this post, today, 01/April/2010 17.58, start my blog officially.
There're many things to say but write in another language is always difficult, and my English level not is so good.
Actually i am at office, bored and doing a work that not so good. I work in a big Italian Telecommunication Company
and this isn't his best period, really Italian IT are many years that is in problem.
I want speak about technical solutions, about me, about Telecommunication Sector, about my country, about all attract my attention, i will use English, Spanish and Italian for my posts.

Happy reading, hoping that my grammar errors will not come too horrified.

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...