lunedì 10 maggio 2010

What exactly is cloud computing?

In linkedin i have encountered this question : "What exactly is cloud computing?".
Really what is the meaning of "cloud computing"?

For me best answer is this :

"Cloud computing is internet-based computing, whereby shared resources, software and information are provided to computers and other devices on-demand, like the electricity grid"

This sentence is extracted from "Wikipedia" at this link.
Example of electricity grid is best form to understand what really is "Cloud Computing" for everyone both IT experts and not.

As always wikipedia is to be best tool to learn more about something.

To Next Post.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...