sabato 23 marzo 2013

iStella - Italian Social Search Engine

Hi all

A good news for Italian Web world, a new "Italian Social Search  Engine" has been created by Tiscali, an italian web provider.
Renato Soru, Tiscali owner say about iStella "We want to create a valid alternative to Google!!!".

Istella Layout is similar to Microsoft BING how you can see above :


Images used in iStella Layout are italian landscapes.

Here you can read a little italian tutorial about.

Basically why would you choose iStella and not Google?

I hope that iStella  will really be a valid alternative to Google, unlike others unlucky italian projects such as Volunia.

Stay tuned.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...