lunedì 25 marzo 2013

Open Source Blogging Platform

Hi all

Today i want speak about an Open Source Blogging Platform named Bloglooks used in my friend blog http://blog.casaricci.it/.



It is a very very light and minimal Platform built on the PHP framework Yii.

It  use as backend any database supported by Yii .
For style is used Bootstrap.

Main functions :

* Multilingual (Also on articles and pages)
* Manual change language (Browser's default language)
* User privileges (User, editor, admin)
* Comments (Only by registered users; possibility of approvation by editor or admin)
* Integration with Google+ for pictures
* Markdown syntax
* RSS and Atom feeds

Stay tuned.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...