sabato 14 gennaio 2017

A failure announced

Hi all

Today I want speak about new Nintendo Console. After the failure of the sale of the Wii U, Nintendo try again with another one.
Like Wii U, this console permits two use, home and portable.


Nintendo Switch is the name of this console, I think that this name is due to this double use. In portable use, it is like a tablet with a screen of 6.2 inches and a resolution of 720p. At the screen tablet you can add the two controls used in home use.

In this link there is a good review.

In my opinion this new console will be a sure failure for these six reasons :

1) This console isn't backward compatible with Wii U and Nintendo DS.
2) This double nature (portable and home) was a failure in Wii U.
3) The design is retro and the colors aren't attractive (but this is my personal opinion) grey is horrible color.
4) The price of 329 Euro it's too expensive in comparison with PS4 and XBOX.
5) Nothing innovative.
6) 3 March is a wrong date of announcement and sale, just after Christmas time.


Stay tuned.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...