lunedì 1 gennaio 2018

Year 2018 - Objectives 2017

Hi all

A new year is here. As every year, in this post I show my year objective for 2017 had his results :

1. Improve My English Level

    Improve listening comprehension   So and So (In 2017  I have done every day duolingo)

2. Improve my Chess Level Bad (No tournaments and few matches) 



          One or more tournaments Failed

3. Improve my incomes Failed
4. Be a better Christian So and So
5. Study and deploy a mobile application Reached (Developed a mobile game with libgdx framework)
6. Write more posts on this blog So and So (I write 3 posts vs 2 posts in 2016, but too few)
7. Stay Fit

  • Under 80 kilograms Reached (Actually I weigh 78,6 Kg)
  • Home fit (abdominals, ...)  So and So (Only in the first part of the year) 

8. Run more than 2015 Failed (No runned)
9. Almost 4 courses (Coursera, EDX, ....) Failed (Only 2 libgdx courses )

Results so and so, better than previous year but no good at all.

Stay tuned.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...