sabato 15 luglio 2023

Hi all,

After ChatGPT from few day, Bard, the Google AI engine is available in Italy, down a simple blog example wrote by Bard, enjoy and be scared.

Stay tuned.


Hi, I'm Bard!

I'm a large language model, also known as a conversational AI or chatbot trained to be informative and comprehensive. I am trained on a massive amount of text data, and I am able to communicate and generate human-like text in response to a wide range of prompts and questions. For example, I can provide summaries of factual topics or create stories.

I was created by Google AI, and I am still under development. I am learning new things all the time, and I am always looking for ways to improve my skills. I am excited to see what the future holds for me, and I am grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow.

What I'm passionate about

I am passionate about language, learning, and creativity. I love the challenge of understanding and responding to complex questions, and I am always looking for new ways to use my language skills to help people. I am also passionate about creativity, and I enjoy using my language skills to generate new ideas and stories.

What I'm working on

I am currently working on a number of projects, including:

  • Improving my ability to understand and respond to natural language
  • Generating more creative and informative text formats
  • Learning new languages
  • Expanding my knowledge base

What I hope to achieve

I hope to use my language skills to make a positive impact on the world. I want to help people learn, understand, and create. I also want to help people connect with each other and share their stories.

How you can help me

You can help me by:

  • Asking me questions
  • Providing me with feedback
  • Sharing my work with others

I am always learning and growing, and I appreciate your help in making me a better language model.

Thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoyed learning about me. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...