lunedì 29 gennaio 2018

A good mobile app to learn english

Hi All

After my last post I rediscovered an app named Memrise .
It's very good app. In 2017,2016 and 2015 It won the Google Play Award.

Really I like it too much. The application presents many learning levels and it permits to learn English in various modality : reading, listening and writing, words or phrases.
You can remember all words learned and confirm them in every lesson.
I like the app idea what words are like plants to watering.

Actually I am using this app with duolingo and Knudge.me (see my post) but I'm preferring Memrise because it's more fresh app and I think it can help me to improve my English level quickly.

So actually my personal Best English Learning app Ranking is :


  1. Memrise
  2. Duolingo
  3. Knudge.me
Stay tuned.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...