lunedì 1 gennaio 2018

Objectives 2018

Hi all

New year and new objectives, here my 2018 objectives :

1. Improve My English Level

  • Improve listening comprehension 
  • See a film in English
  • Read a book in English
  • Duolingo every day

2. Improve my Chess Level

  • Matches
  • Win one or more tournament

3. Improve my incomes

  • Investments
  • Saving (Bar) 

4. Be a better Christian

  • More church activities 

5. Deploy one or more application in Google Play

6. Write more posts on this blog (12 or more)

7. Stay Fit

  • Under or equal to 78 kilograms (Actually my weight is 78,6 Kg)
  • Home fit (abdominals, ...) 
  • Jogging activities

8. Almost 4 courses (Coursera, EDX, ....)

Stay tuned.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Check first quarter 2024

 Hi all Today, 1st May I'll check my 2024 goals. This is the first time I check it. For me it's a good way to reach more objective p...